Hi daveiw and list,

On Sunday, February 2, 2003 at 14:45:06 GMT +0000 (which was 15:45
where I live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote (at least in parts) and made
these valuable points on the subject of "good anti-spam prog for use
with TB!":

>     Just  wondered  whether  any  anti-spam programs are out there which
> integrate with TB! or failing that, good unobtrusive anti-spam programs?

in the current Bete-Version there is a possibility to
integrateanti-spam plugins. AFAIK is there one by Netvicious. You can
read about it in the TBDEV-List.

Besides that plugin i for myself use Spampal with the bayesian plugin
to filter out spam not detected by spamcop and have surprisingly good
results.

--
Regards
Michael