Hi Tim,

on Thu, 6 Feb 2003 10:05:52 +0000GMT (06.02.03, 11:05 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

TF> I've been trying to convert a friend of mine to The Bat, but we're
TF> having a lot of trouble importing his existing emails from Outlook
TF> (Office XP version).

AFAIR from reading in this list, it is not possible to import Outlook
messages directly to TB!. They have to be converted to the format used
by Outlook Express which then can be imported by TB!.

I hope, someone more knowledgeable can give the details or correct me if
I'm wrong - I never used Outlook.

--
Cheers
Peter

Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!

Winamp currently playing:  - silence -