Hello Marck,

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 22:08:27 +0000 GMT (09/02/03, 05:08 +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

TF>> What I was referrring to was that the first member of the
TF>> temporary team to send a message sends it to all four team
TF>> members.

> This has no relevance to the message I actually replied to.

I was referring to it, earlier in the thread. I thought you were
confirming that folder templates are so easy to set up that it
wouldn't make sense to use reply-to-all, as someone had said the never
uses that feature anyway. I just read your message again, and this is
not what you said.

TF>> Setting up a folder template is not only extra work, it wouldn't
TF>> even make sense in my case:

> None at all and I wasn't referring to it :-).

So this is clarified then. :-)

My excuse the late (early?) hour at which I posted my message.
Apparently it was me who hadn't read the whole thread - with the eyes
yes, but not with the brain. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

THE RED LION pub at Lacock in Wiltshire offers whisky-flavoured
condoms for sale. The small print at the bottom of the machine
advises: "Warning-Do not drive while using this product."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM