Hello Ochrid,

MP>> I can't seem to find any special instructions for
MP>> installing TB on XP anywhere on the net and I
MP>> desperately don't want to be forced into using Outlook

> There are no special instructions needed.
> I run TB! on Win XP Pro, and before that on XP Home without any
> problems, although I have only one user

> Have you checked user rights and such?
> Will you perhaps have to install TB! for the second user
> separately? (don't know if you can do that on the same license).

> Good luck,
> Adriana.

Hello,

I am using TB on Windows XP Home with three different users, and you
have to install it for each user (at least that's what I did) and then
use the registration key on each user (that's what the guys from
Ritlabs told me to do, and it's legal, too).

--
Gruß,
 Jurgen                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition on Win.XP.5.1.2600.SP1

http://members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=E3ECFC2E-5950-4AF5-A604-140301A81367