Hello Christophe,

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 04:33:13 +0100 GMT (14/02/03, 10:33 +0700 GMT),
Christophe wrote:

>> Of course common folders are outside of accounts, and apparently you
>> are not using any other the other two possibilities, so TB must guess.

> ok but without guessing, it could remember whom were the original
> sender, with headers, no ?

The original sender is the one who sent it to you. He is in the From
address of the incoming mail. I understand we are talking about a
rpely to make to his mail, and you want one of your several address to
automatically appear in your reply in the From field.

Yes, TB knows the original sender. If you reply to each sender only
from one of your addresses, you could use the %From macro in your
reply templates in your addressbook.

If you always want to reply from the address the message was
originally sent to, you can use %From="%OTOADDR" in your folder
template.

Does this help?

>> Right-click on the common folder you mention, go to Properties /
>> Identity, and set the From address to the address you wish TB to use.

> ok but it depends on. I can not indicate one address in this tab, it
> varies...  Is there a posibility to set and to oblige TB with
> displaying the original sender ?

Again, I don't know why you mention the original sender. My reply
applies if you mean the original recipient; otherwise I misunderstood
you from the beginning.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Vacation Special: have your home exterminated.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM