Hi, Scott:

lbn> I'm using v1.62i of The Bat! Normally, I have a broadband
lbn> connection at both my home and office, so I've had no need for a
lbn> dial-up provider. Recently, however, I've  been  traveling  a
lbn> bit,  so  I  thought  I'd get myself an AT&T WorldNet account.
lbn> I'm  trying  to set up The Bat! so that I can access this POP
lbn> account from  my broadband providers. I went on-line vial dialup
lbn> and enabled WorldNet's Access Anywhere option. I'm able to access
lbn> my WorldNet e-mail from my broadband account  with Outlook
lbn> Express, but I'm totally unable to get a connection using The
lbn> Bat! Here are my settings:

Just set this up myself this week...

You'll need to read:

http://www.wurd.com/eng/setup/stunnel.htm

and set stunnel up according to the instructions.  One note: when you
fill in the configuration information in The Bat!'s "Transport" menu,
set the connection type to "Regular" instead of the secure entries.

BTW, once you have stunnel set up, you can use the same configuration
whether you're dialed in directly or not.  Kinda handy...

Michael Hahn        http://home.att.net/~michael.hahn/
Using TB! 1.62i on Win2K (Service Pack 3)