Hello Mark,

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:16:57 -0800 GMT (15/02/03, 06:16 +0700 GMT),
Mark Wieder wrote:

JAS>> Therefore, since we use an Exchange server internally, I can only use
JAS>> The Bat! for my personal email accounts.

> Someone should inform the IT folks that there's a switch they can
> throw on the Exchange Server to let it be accessible by pop3 clients.
> IIRC it's not a system-wide switch, but can be toggled for each user.

Confirm, because we had an Exchange Server at my last company, and I
used The Bat. BTW I was the only one using TB for another shortcoming
of TB: Lack of Chinese support in interface, editor, and display.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman around to hear
him, is he still wrong?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM