O Oracles of TB!

MDP>> See http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/Library.html#rewrap

   Thanks for pointing me to the above web site. With the QT macros
   there I have been able to set up some nicely formatted templates
   for use within the company I work for (small company, 6 people, I
   do all the programming and network admin stuff).

   We recently switch to TB! to help us manage all the email we handle
   from different projects. I suspect that as the weeks progress I
   will have a number of questions for this list, which has been very
   helpful thus far!

   I have one question on the QT macro for wrapping HTML messages.
   After the quoted message has been formatted, there is normally
   around 6 blank lines. For example the template:

          blah blah blah ...

          QInclude="wq"

   has multiple blank lines between the quoted text and the
   terminating '=-=-=-=' line. Has anyone modified (or can suggest how
   to modify) the 'wq' QT macro so that trailing blank lines are not
   reproduced in the quoted text?

Thanks again,
  David

Using The Bat! Version 1.62 Christmas Edition with Windows NT 4.0
Build 1381 Service Pack 6