Dear Daniel,

On 15:25 21.02.2003, you [Daniel Grunberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED])]
wrote...

> Does anyone know if the problem is with AOL, or with the AOL users?

These problems arise because AOL "internally" uses a non-Internet mail
system. Messages send from AOL to AOL never have headers or so.
Messages from AOL to the Internet get passed to a gateway, that feeds
in necessary headers for the message being transported on internet
MTAs.

> Can someone give me a URL for AOL's e-mail setup instructions, or
> possibly send me a copy of AOL's e-mail setup document?

Sorry, I fear you won't be able to change AOLs internet mail gateways
;)

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.