Hi Peter,

Sunday, February 23, 2003, 10:00:45 AM, you wrote:

> Are you sure it is long enough? I only have see behavior when the
> message would fit in the window, but for some unknown reason only the
> lower part is visible.

I've seen the behavior you've mentioned too, but yes, I'm sure. Even
after I scroll up so the top part of the message is visible (which
would make the bottom part of the message below the visible part of
the screen), the scroll bar still doesn't appear. However, like I'd
mentioned, it only happens *some* of the time, but not *all* of the
time.

> You can use the arrow-up key as well. :-)

I have. I just didn't mention that one. I use either the mouse (in my
case a cordless trackball) or the arrow-up key. However, for me, it's
usually easier and quicker to use the trackball. :)

Thanks for your help.

Kim