Hello Stuart,

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:52:31 +0000 GMT (28/02/03, 15:52 +0700 GMT),
Stuart Hemming wrote:

> I have an office account which collects mail from the exchange server
> in the office, and a home account which collects POP3 mail from my
> ISP.

Do you check both accounts at both locations?

> When I'm working from home, I send all mail out via my ISP. However, I
> have some templates that have the %REPLYTO macro set to my office
> account but when I'm working from home I want that to change to that
> address.

> Is this possible?

I don't think that you can detect with an IF macro which connection is
being used (I assume you work on a laptop which you carry back and
forth, and we are not talking about different machines).

However, if you sent FROM your home account, I would assume that the
reply-to is set to your home account, regardless of where you are. And
the same should be true for your office account, respectively. I don't
quite understand hwat you need - especially since, if you write to
someone from home, he might only be replying by the time you are
already in the office the next morning. What am I missing?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Corduroy pillows: They're making headlines!

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM