Hello Thomas,

> You seem to know a lot of work-arounds for someone who is against
> adding a feature for TB to edit incoming messages directly. ;-)

Did I say I am against adding the feature?

Yes, maybe I know about those work-arounds because of other needs. I
use the export/edit/import somewhat frequently with my manual
re-threading button and I know what can be done when Re-directing
because every month, when I send one of my newsletters, I get a % of
bounces due to temporary errors and I redirect those a couple of days
latter.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i