hi,
after testing with my own account (you can't buy courage) i did a
"cold" upgrade on our terminalservers without "change user /install"
to keep the registry settings. and it is up and running.
folderstructure and settings are left unganged - even language
settings (we use german and one french) and pgp is ok.
i can not recall by which upgrade the folderstructure was
changed automatically, but here is our TheBat-history:
v1.3 - v1.42 - v1.45d - v1.47 - v1.51 - v1.62i

thx again
alexander

--
TheBat v1.62i - Windows2000 Terminalerver
TCP-Workstation mode only