For the sake of this discussion, I am looking for incoming e-mails
with "YES" or "NO" in their subjects. Both of the filters work, but
they act as EXCLUSIVE-ORs. I'd like them to act as INCLUSIVE-ORs.

My YES filter moves all YES e-mails to a TheBat! YES folder, and
exports their messages (per a YES export template), adding them to a
file called c:\YES.

My NO filter moves all NO e-mails to a TheBat! NO folder, and exports
their messages (per a NO export template), adding them to a file
called c:\NO.

Occasionally, an e-mail arrives that has both YES and NO in its
subject. (This is not an error, but it does not happen often.) I'd
like such an e-mail to to be moved to both the TheBat! YES folder and
the TheBat! NO folder, and to have its message exported their messages
(per the appropriate export templates), adding them to both file
c:\YES and file c:\NO. In other words I'd like both the YES filter and
the NO filter to act on such a message.

Since the order of my filters is first YES then NO, I tried checking
the Continue Processing with Other Filters option of the YES filter.
That didn't work. Is there something I must do in addition to checking
the option?

Next I tried putting a new YES and NO filter ahead of the YES filter.
This met with partial success. I was able to Move the Message to the
YES folder and Create a (un-parked) copy of the Message in the NO
folder. I was able to export the message into c:\YES, but I could not
export the message into c:\NO.

What should I do?

Using The Bat! v1.62 Christmas Edition
on Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111a

--

Daniel A. Grunberg       Kensington, Maryland, USA
homepage: www.nyx.net/~dgrunber/