Hello Fabio,

Wednesday, March 5, 2003, 17:11:46, you wrote:

FBO> Hi,

FBO> I already asked here for this feature here (in 2001 I think) but I got
FBO> no replies at all.

FBO> I  think that could be a good feature a different (configurable) error
FBO> sound to each account.

FBO> I  have a lot of different accounts here (I think that a lot of people
FBO> have  too)... and every time I hear a error sound (windows asterisk in
FBO> my  case)  I  need  to  search  the  logs to know which account have a
FBO> problem.

FBO> Best regards
FBO> ________________________________
FBO> Fabio Bastiglia Oliva - Diretor
FBO> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

FBO> Safe Networks Informática LTDA.
FBO> http://www.safenetworks.com

FBO> ________________________________________________
FBO> Current version is 1.62 | "Using TBUDL" information:
FBO> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

I'd rather have a visual thingie :)

a. if winamp is running you might miss the error sound
b. I hate these plings and ploings everytime Windows scews up. I don't
want to see The Bat! going on the same route...
c. A visual someting is better because it will probably stay on the
screen untill you've seen it and can give you more info than a sound.

Ricardo van Eck
The Netherlands

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1