Good evening list,

 I finally have a copy of TB! at work also. Joy oh joy :-) So, eagerly
 i configured it, maid my filters and they do not work. I've made
 dozens at home but the ones at my office, refuse to work. Strange
 thing is that they are plain simple filters: e-mail address as sender,
 move it to a folder for that sender. So, nothing fancy i guess :-).

 I've gone over them several times but can't figure it out. Now, i
 could provide those who are willing to overlook them with a txt file,
 but i'm not sure if it's appropriate in the list. But of course,
 of-list would be no problem.

 Luc