Hi David,

DC> Hello All,

DC>   Got another question,  What Antivirus works really well with TB!?

 Norton or AVG. Personally, I prefer Norton as I find it's more
 thorough. But this is personal experience (though I have been part of
 an organization which did testing to find the most accurate solution
 - we came up with Norton and Sophos). In the end though, it's
 personal choice, and you'll get as many opinions as there are users.

 Mike