About the AVG / NOD32 discussion we had a while back.
You were right about the reports that I called "propaganda"
I wrote AVG Support about the reviews and this is what they had to
say:

Dear sir/madam,

This is page of Virus bulettin. It's true. In the last test AVG missed
1 file from about 1000 files in "in the wild" collection. Now it's
this fail corrected. Unfortunatelly, in last 2 years we had always bad
success in this tests. We missed sometimes 1, sometimes 2 files.
--
Pavel Krcma
Grisoft, s.r.o.