Hi

Do you know anything about a port to Linux? I've been using Kylix and
BCB under Linux, porting Windows apps took about a day per app on
average. From what I understand TB is written in Delphi. Shouldn't be
that hard to port and would win a big market for Ritlabs.

Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]