Dear Batters,

I cannot download my mail because I keep getting the above
message, so there's probably little point asking for help on
the list (since I will be unable to receive your answers).

I'd be grateful therefore if someone could write me at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with a solution.

My problem started with version 1.61, when I ended up
downloading over and over again the same messages. I wasn't
aware at the time that one could delete them on the server
(Account, Dispatch Mail on Server): a workaround, but at
least one that worked.

I read somewhere on this list that one should leave them for
1 day on the server (Account, properties, Mail Management).
That worked. Since then, a single download did the trick. I
installed v1.62i last night, opted for my original 'Delete
received messages from server'. This morning the downloading
hung. I turned off my machine, started up but still have
same problem. I'm snookered, stymied.

TIA
Maurice

Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600