On Tuesday, March 11, 2003, 13:53, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

> Yes. You'd have to invoke it from every template, reply and new
> message, but it can be done.

Actually, I don't think I have to. It should be enough to invoke it from
my default account level templates. Address book templates is not
affected since they already are bound to the correct account.

And of course I can use a quick template to speed things up even more.

> %if:'%SETPATTREGEXP="(?i)clavister.com"%REGEXPMATCH="%TOADDR"'%-
> ='clavister.com':'%account="ClavAccount"'

Works like a charm! And it seems I can add as many domains as I want to
by just copying the two lines and adjusting the domain information.
Great!

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3
PGP Public Key at http://www.canit.se/~marcus/pgp.asc