Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 11:41:55 AM, Marcus wrote:

> I myself are interested in having TB! installed as a server on machine
> A, and on machine B run TB! with two accounts, one which should connect
> to the server as a non tcp/ip workstation, the other which should work
> as a generic email client.

I'm not 100% sure, but wouldn't it just be easier to install Hamster?
It's a freeware mail and news server, and I believe (but I might be
wrong - I only use it for news) it should have the necessary
capabilities... Check it out.

--
tomasz 'tonid' nidecki, zoliborz, warszawa, poland
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]          http://endemic.org

* yIlop! wa'IeS chaq maHegh!