On Wednesday, March 12, 2003, 9:11 PM, you wrote:

PC>> Last time I tried the synchro it took 15 floppies, because of the
PC>> size of the HOME account.

AM>     Wow! Still trying to use floppies for this sort of thing? :) It will
AM>     really be frustrating then. A rewriteable CD would be better.. or a
AM>     zip disk. I guess you don't have either, so you have to struggle
AM>     with that inconvenience. :/

I have a CD-RW, but I've never done a re-writable CD <sheepish grin>
maybe it is TIME!! let's see, I buy 100 CD's for $22, I don't think
using just a CD each time would kill me either, AND it is a BACKUP, at
the same time... I mean I COULD just do a backup, right? and restore it
to the laptop.

PC>> Maybe I just to preview the HOME account mail while on the road,
PC>> maybe I'm going about it the wrong way, any ideas???

AM>     Other than expanding your capabilities to transfer data more
AM>     efficiently from one machine to the next than with floppies? No. :/

AM>     Networking your machines can be a tremendous investment.

I do have them both on my home network at the same time, but I don't
ever turn file sharing on, on ANY of my computers.  Maybe behind my
router it wouldn't hurt, but I've always had problems getting that
started, with my firewalls running, it IS a pain!!

AM>  -= allie_M =- | List Moderator | OS: XP Pro (SP1)

yes, and a fine moderator you are too sir!!! You and Marck have been
doing a great job, I don't mind saying so, and I mention it to everyone
any time I get the chance!! I vote to just DUMP Rick, do we get a
vote???

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600