Allie-

AM>     Are you running a TB! server/clients network?  Or are you running
AM>     multiple TB!'s in 'Worstation' mode, but which are all configured to
AM>     use the same working mail directory?

Well, that's an interesting question. It's not a simple yes/no thing.
I use a server mode TB running on a Win2k server machine. The other
computers had TB installed in workstation (no TCP) mode to generate
the registry entries, but I then uninstalled TB from them and just
launch a desktop shortcut to the installed copy on the server. That
way when I update there's only one copy to change. All the workstation
computers are pointing to the data files on the server.

BTW, TB works great through terminal server as well, so I can
configure and fix my clients' email problems remotely.

-Mark Wieder

 Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/7 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2