Hi Kim,

on Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:38:27 -0500GMT (14.03.03, 22:38 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

K> I've noticed that if an account is set to leave messages on the
K> server, and the message has been downloaded, even if that message is
K> deleted locally, The Bat will no longer let you access that message on
K> the server again.

Have you accidentally checked "Delete message from server if it is
removed from Trash" in account -- properties -- mail management?

--
Cheers
Peter

Famous last words - Don't worry, I can handle it.

Winamp currently playing: Taste - If The Day Was Any Longer