Steve wrote:

> Download a proggie called fentun, this will decode winmail.dat, can't
> remeber where I got, found it by searching www.bbc.co.uk

> Cheers

> Steve

Thanks for the replies on the winmail.dat question.  I hope I've
convinced him to change his settings.  I think the guy is new at
e-mail lists and MS Exchange and was looking for some guidance.
Couldn't think of a better place to send him but here.  I've
recommended that he purchase at least one copy of TB to use as his
"test" client rather than a Yahoo account.

--
Best Regards,
Terry

Using The Bat! v1.62i on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3