Hello Zhou,

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:26:44 +0800 GMT (27/03/03, 07:26 +0700 GMT),
Zhou Wei wrote:

> I have a problem on the thebat! which i have used for long time
> without any problem, I moved my own mail server to a new one,
> and ms outlook works fine with this server, but I can not open most of
> attachments coming from this sever if i use thebat! mail software. the
> files size seems being changed. but thebat! works fine with others
> mail server. I try to change most of thebat setting with it offer but
> scan not resolve the problem.

This sounds to me that there is something wrong with the server
settings rather than with TB. I don't know enough about servers to ask
intelligent questions, though.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Everyone needs belief in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM