Hello Kim!

On Friday, March 28, 2003, 9:15 AM, you wrote:

K> Hi Mary and Anne,

K> ... I appreciate all of your helpful information! I have had a problem
K> with the AVG MailChecker.dll file in Kaspersky recently ...

K> ... What I'm wondering is in the "Pro" version of Kaspersky, where do
K> they classify The Bat plug-in? Is it grouped under the Mail Checker
K> part (which in Personal is just for Outlook), or is it in another
K> element of the program? Would either of you happen to know? I'd like
K> to avoid that particular DLL file, if possible.

Kim, I just brought up the Readme file on my Mailchecker subfolder. It
does say that it is only for Outlook. So I may have an unnecessary
component just taking up space--but my HD, RAM, and system resources are
large, and I think I'll just leave it. There was not a word about the
TB! plug-in in this Readme file.

I think the best thing to do would be to ask Kaspersky in what part of
the Pro program the TB! plug-in is stored, explaining that you don't
want Mail Checker, if you upgrade.

It looks to me like the plug-in is separate from Mail Checker, since my
Readme file mentions only Outlook. But I'm just barely a cut above
computer illiterate. Perhaps Anne will have some thoughts.

Mary

The Bat! 1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1