Hi folks,

I have a question regarding folder size limitations in Bat!

A friend who recommended Bat told me that there are no real limitations, but
I can't find anything on the Ritlabs site regarding this, or maybe I'm
looking in the wrong places.

I have been using outlook Express, and it's choking on the amount of data in
my folders. Outlook 200 does the same thing. I have come to rely on Outlook
Express as a record keeping package, and would hate to give that up by
pruning things.

2nd question, will Bat import Outlook Express 6 folders?

Thanks,
Lukas Louw