Hello Wayne,

you wrote

JN>> What "delete task" button?

WH> The one in the Connection Centre.

I have the same problem when getting messages headers. Usually, it's
showing one less than the total(Say, there are total 6 mails there,
but I can only get 5 of them, it takes forever to get the last one)
then hanging there for an indefinite time.

I tried "delete task", also I tried "abort", problem is nothing ever
happened no matter how many times I press these buttons.

So everytime it hangs, I have to end the task from the taskmanager of
Windows by my strong hand(LOL), since even when I tried to close TB,
it wouldn't lemme do that, saying the action is still active(but
apparently not, I once left my machine on for a whole afternoon, guess
what? it halted half an hour before I left, when I came back in the
evening, still I couldn't get the last message, really sad experience,
what's even worse is it happened many times).

Any advice?

Joe Lee

A fan of The Bat! in domain name industry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 2