Hello Jonathan,

Any Idea how long until ver 2? I have heard rumors about it, but no
progress on it. I tried what you suggested, and I still do not see the
public folders within the bat. I tried using the subscribe within the
Fetch, but I don't see the public folders listed (I have full access
to them).

Francis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]