On Thu 12-Jun-03 5:07am -0400, Graeme Adamson wrote:

> I have the following in my standard reply template:

> "On %DOW %DATESHORT at %OTIME, you wrote:"

> However, I've noticed that the date that comes up is not the send date
> and time of the message, but the time that I downloaded the message.
> How can I set it to show the send date and time?

Then something is very wrong.  %Dow and %DateShort should return the
current dow and date - not the date you received the mail.

In the message header of the mail you sent to this list, this line
appears:

   Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 11:07:35 +0200

You'll notice my reply duplicates this, but in my local time.  Here's
my one line "ondate" macro:

   On %ODate="ddd d-mmm-yy" %OTime="h:mm''am/pm -0400",

Note:  This needs to be changed twice a year :-(

Bill

"The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about
 anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to
 verify my notions have only wasted my time."
- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)