Hello,

Friday, June 13, 2003, 8:19:37 PM, you wrote:

MA> C'Mon folks! Grow up! Have a dialog! Quit with the namby-pamby, blind
MA> goody-goody e-mail is the salvation of man stuff already! It is NOT!
[...]
I hate flame-wars just as much you do. But you provoke it with your
style and "flower" language. HMTL mail is here and will stay whatever
you declare and even if you were there at the creation of e-mail. Life
changes and evolves. E-mail is changing into html. I am glad you can't
do anything about it. Even TheBat supports it. I don't use it usually.
But sometimes if I need it I use it to enhance my mails. Try to be a
little bit more open-minded. People might get to like you.
       Csaba Kiss
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     tel:+4687286259
      fax:+468330498