Hi Marek,

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, at 10:16:52 [GMT +0200] (which was 16:16 where I
live) you wrote:

MM> Format of MSG and EML files is the same, difference is in extension
MM> only.

Thanks for letting me know of that. But why OE can't recognize a .MSG
file but can do with .EML?

>> Can all the emails(messages) be set with .EML format by
>> default?

MM> no, this is not possible.

So if I want to attach a .EML file, I have to save the .MSG message as
.EML extension, then attach it so that OE can open it? Sorry for being
dumb.

Joe Lee

A fan of The Bat! in domain name industry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195
Service Pack 2