But why would you want to include the old attachments in your reply? After all the original sender has got them, since he posted them to you, so it's mainly a waste of bandwidth.

Because, it's for a group on yahoo where we share graphics, and we share them back and forth with other groups, or other ppl or sometims we have a question, like "where did you find that" and if the picture is not attached, they go what picture was that, I get hundreds of e-mails a day from these groups, so it's easier if you can see what your talking about. Thanks for the answer!

--
Groetjes, Roelof

________________________________________________ Current version is 1.62r | "Using TBUDL" information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html