Some time around 6/18/2003 19:58:23, I think I heard DZ-Jay say:
<-- SNIP! -->
> except that the first message that starts a thread (the one without a
> "Re:" in the Subject line) is not included in the threads.  So I
> always get, for example, a message list like this:

Ugh! Nevermind, I found out what is going on with those messages:  The
mailing list inserts a string at the beginning of the subject line, so
for TB! the subjects are different (because they do not start with
"Re:").

I will create a filter to remove this string.  Sorry.

        dZ.