Hello all,

I have a serious problem here and would be very grateful
for a solution. We have various shared email folders that
we use. They are stored on one WindowsXP PC and
we access them from various other PCs.  In each folder
there are the usual two email files. Normally they have
their XP security setting so that \\myserver\users is
allowed access (read/write/modify) which the files
inherit from the parent directory.

However, when I purge/compress the folders, the
two mail files for each folder no longer have 'users'
in the security tab....and the users can no longer
access the mail until I add it back.

A solution would be very gratefully received.

Regards,

(TheBat 1.62)