Hello Barry,

BH> Generally for me, TB tends to stall on mails that have either a
BH>      large attachment (quite common for me) or have HTML included.

  I receive many mail with large attachment w/o problems. However it could be
  timeouts you have due to heavy internet traffic. Difficult to say.

  in properties I see a max logfile size setting. I assume TB logs the TCP
  traffic. However I dont see a file with a name looking like a log file. maybe
  someone else can bring light on this.

--
Rgds, Wilfried
http://www.mestdagh.biz