TBUDL members

I have just noticed strange behaviour of the %OSubj macro on my
system. If I have an email with a subject beginning with "fwd:" and
then reply or forward that email, the %OSubj macro returns the
original subject without the first three characters.

For example if the subject of the original message was "Fwd: test",
then the %OSubj macro in a reply or forward template using that
original returns ": test".

Does anyone else experience that, and if not, can you offer a
suggestion why I do??

Regards
Robin

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600