25-Jun-2003 05:12, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> as you see, the pgp changed all "--" to "- --", and i've searched

[...]

Has nothing to do with the topic, but what on earth did happen that your
subject line and every header shows in a completely different font in my
message list?

I'd suspect the charset or something, did I accidentally misconfigure
something?

 neurowerx (http://www.neurowerx.de)

The belief that disembodied spirits may be permitted to revisit this world
has it's foundation upon the sublime hope of immortality, which is at once
the chief solace and greatest triumph of all our reason. -- Charles MacKay