Hello Leif,

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, at 15:32:21 GMT -0600 (6/26/2003, 4:32 PM -0500 GMT
here), you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I think it's a bit dated (not sure), but it still works.

I'll let you know. How long did it take to get the email notification
from Thawte?

,----- [ Per email from Thawte with subject of "Certificate Requested" ]
| Thanks for requesting a certificate from us. We will issue it as soon as
| possible and notify you by email when it is done.
`-----

Funny thing is there is a certificate there on the web that I fetched,
but it doesn't have a private key when I try to export. I suppose this
has to be added by Thawte?

Greg Strong
TB! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows XP Service Pack 1