27-Jun-2003 20:39, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>   What is the best / most conveniant way to reply to a message ..but.. start a
>   new thread ?

I usually go CTRL-A (mark all) CTRL-C (copy) then CTRL-N (new message) and
ALT-INS (paste as quotation). Have to manually add the TO: field (and
subject, but that is what I want most of the time anyway) though.

While I think this is already pretty good, I would be glad to know an even
more comfortable way. :-)

 neurowerx (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. -- Lord Kelvin, president,
Royal Society, 1895