There's probably a very obvious answer to this but I can't find it :-)

I'm trying to set up a filter to move all messages older than a
certain number of days from a folder (by using "re-filter) to the
Inbox folder in a different account named "Archive". I've set up a
"Read messages" filter which has no rules except to specify the folder
to move the messages to, set it to "manual", and specify the option
"older than xxx days". When I use the filter to "re-filter" a
particular folder, nothing is filtered.

Any suggestions gratefully accepted.

Regards,
Günter