On Monday, June 30, 2003 at 12:18 PM, Thomas wrote:

> That would be Max Masiutin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks, Thomas.  I've e-mailed him.

> I never ceases to make me wonder what these self-declared "spam
> fighters" know. Most of the spam I receive is sent by Outlook. None by
> TB. And this "Matador" thing even costs a lot of money!

What's worse is that the Anti-Spam Gateway costs even more money and I
think that is the product that ended up rejecting the e-mail.

<snipped>

> Just recommend to the user you try to contact that his company needs
> to drop that piece of software. It is dangerous for their business, as
> it obviously loses all mail sent by this professional email client. What
> other legitimate mail does it lose?

I've notified them using another e-mail program.  We'll see, but I
won't hold my breath.  They'll probably consult with the same people
who told them to buy the program in the first place.  :)

--
Best Regards,
Terry

Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 3