Hello Carsten,

Friday, July 4, 2003, 2:16:10 PM, you wrote:

CT> Don't these toys give you access to a webmail application via a
CT>   builtin browser or can't you install a ssh client[1] on them?

CT> * Can't you use IMAP? That means reading mails online and downloading
CT>   only those mails that you want to. What applications do you use on
CT>   Smartphones?

Any time you use the data service, you get charged.  There are monthly
flat fees, but if you go over the assigned time or data bytes, they
charge you an exorbitant amount per usage.  I try not to go over my
monthly allotment, and therefore do not download full messages. It
also saves time as well.

 Kenneth                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]