Hello tracer,

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 09:09:10 +0700 GMT (05/07/03, 09:09 +0700 GMT),
tracer wrote:

>> Have you considered giving "Tools" / "Import" / "From The Bat! Message
>> base (.TBB files)" a shot?

> If you have a lot of msgs as I do thats a pain as it can take DAYS.
> I sorely miss an option to select import ALL TBB files or at least
> selected folders containing them and do all automatic....

Why do you need to import TBB files on a regular basis? In a normal
working environment, there shouldn't be any TBB files floating around,
it would be an exception.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

31. 'Stewardesses' is the longest English word that is typed with only
    the left hand.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM