* Dan Grunberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Subject: Re: Robert Padula listings in the United States [ref: The
| Brooklyn Board] -- My apologies ... please ignore this thread.

You shouldn't ignore this. Or do you know how this little mail accident
could happen?

You became a victim of one of your folder templates which added the
list's address to the recipients list. A folder template triggers
*every* time your focus is on that folder or on any of that folder's
mails. TB! cannot detect that in this special case you didn't want
to send the mail to the list.

You should better use address book templates for mailing lists.
--
Carsten . o O (folder templates considered harmful ...)