Bill

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 3:26:03 PM, you wrote:
>>> The address book Current Projects is the default address book,
>>> right? I believe only the default is searched.
>
>> That is changeable in Options - Preferences - System. You can set it
>> to All Addressbooks.
>
> That's something different.  It's for auto-completion.  I have that
> turned off.  The AB search, <ctrl>= or <ctrl>-, doesn't appear to have
> an All Addressbooks setting.

I have auto-completion set to All Addressbooks, and the AB search
finds address book entries in my Rosetta address book group, at least the
ones that don't exhibit the problem. And before you ask, the entries
in the group are not found in any other address book.

Robin

--
Robin Anson
Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600