Hello Allie Martin,

On or about Tuesday, July 08, 2003 at 21:09:28GMT -0500 (which was
9:09 PM in the tropics where I live) Allie Martin posted:

AM> For the spam messages, do you have 'continue processing with other
AM> filters' enabled?

Some did, some didn't, but it doesn't seem to matter.  The actions are
the same regardless.  I've tried it both ways.

--
Warmest tropical wishes,
Spike

Quote for the millenium:
"A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone somewhere is
having fun."

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Against HTML Mail
\ /   If it aint a webpage it shouldn't be HTML.
 X    Say NO! to bloatmail - ban HTML mail!
/ \   Ask Spikey, he hates everything (HTML).
Using TheBat! v1.62r hamstrung by Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 1'