I have several questions as I am evaluating TB for my use.  Many thanks in advance to
anyone who can answer.

Using TB 1.62r, Win 2000 Pro SP2, GnuPG 1.2.2.

1. The only way to encrypt to myself is to add myself to the recipient list.  This is
not like the "internal GPG" engine within TB which allows me to check the "always
encrypt to default key."  I've tried this but it has no effect on GnuPG.  Is there a
way around that?

2. In the editor, after completing a message, I go to the Privacy menu and select
"Encrypt and Sign" and I am prompted for a passphrase.  If I use the keyboard shortcut
(Shift+Alt+E), the message is immediately encrypted without prompting for a
passphrase.  I don't know if I ever stored the passphrase, and I am unable to find out
where I would disable such a feature.  Can anyone let me know where/how to force TB to
prompt me for a passphrase every time?

[As an aside, this is the first time since Windows 3 10 years ago that I've seen a
keyboard shortcut produce a different behavior that clicking on the menu option.  Very
questionable.]

Many thanks and warmest regards